Photographer Model Submission
Thank you for your interest in submitting to Kandy Magazine. Here are the guidelines for submitting images for consideration to be published in Kandy magazine.
- We do not provide compensation for images submitted by photographers or models.
- We do provide photo credit in the magazine masthead as well on the opening page of the published images.
If you wish to submit images please follow these strict guidelines.
- We do not publish nude or sexually gratifying / suggestive images.
- We do not publish images that have been previously published anywhere and that includes social media, other magazines, other web sites, etc…
- If we choose to publish your images we require a photo release signed by both the photographer and the model.
- If we choose to publish your images you agree to a 30 day embargo beginning with the publishing date. This means these images may not appear anywhere else except in Kandy magazine for 30 days. The only published images that may appear are those that Kandy authorizes for promotion.
- Despite what you may see on our various social media pages Kandy magazine has a specific photography style it publishes. If you are uncertain please save yourself the time and us the time as well and download an issue of Kandy Magazine from one of our apps from the appstore.
- That being said, here are a few additional tips: we are no longer accepting models with tattoos, except for an ear or belly button piercing we are not interested in models with other piercings (nose, lip, eyebrow, etc.), we are not interested in plus size models, we are not interested in amateur photos (if you have not been published in a magazine yet we are not your first), we are not interested in looking at a hundred photos (only submit a small sampling of the model you wish us to consider – no more than 3 photos), we are not interested in models we have already published (we either have our own direct relationship with the model or she has a relationship with a photographer who has a relationship with Kandy).
- Now that you know what we will not publish here is the photography style we have an interest in publishing – 90’s to early 00’s MAXIM, STUFF, FHM. If you do not know what that is please google it.
- Finally, if the model requires pixel pinching and/or facial reconstruction we are not interested. If we like the images our staff will then research the model to ensure she resembles the photos in real life. Every model published is representative of Kandy.
Now, if you are confident that your images meet our standards please send an email to email@example.com and include your name, contact info, info on where you have been previously published, name and location of model, and low res samples of the images you wish to submit.
If you are a model use the model submission form on our site.
Thank you for considering Kandy Magazine.