SPECIAL 100th ISSUE COVER MODEL SEARCH RULES
- Age range early to mid 20s
- No significant tattoos
- Height 5’5″ or taller
- Style / Body Type Bo Derek of the Movie 10
- Hair will be braided for shoot
- Must be in US in September
- Reside or willing to travel to southern California for photo shoot
- Compensation will be offered and disclosed to chosen model
Models: Are you the next Kandy Girl? Step 1 is to fill out the form at the bottom of the screen. Add in comments section why you are the next Kandy girl. Email firstname.lastname@example.org after filling out form a sample of photos less than 5MB to consider for publishing. Photos without a model submission form will not be reviewed. If we choose to publish you we will be in touch with a request for additional information, photos and a photo release. Important: we do not publish previously released images, this includes other magazines, web sites and social media.
Here are the regular guidelines for submitting images for consideration to be published in Kandy magazine. (Updated July 2020)
- We do not provide compensation for submitted images.
- We do provide photo credits to photographers, hair and makeup artists, stylists, pr specialists, etc.. in the magazine masthead as well on the opening page of the published images.
If you wish to submit images please follow these guidelines.
- We do not publish nude or sexually gratifying / suggestive images. Implied is acceptable.
- Reminder, we do not publish images that have been previously published
- If we choose to publish your images we require a photo release signed by both the photographer and the model.
- If we choose to publish your images you agree to a 30 day embargo beginning with the publishing date. This means these images may not appear anywhere else except in Kandy magazine for 30 days.
- Despite what you may see on our various social media pages Kandy magazine has a specific photography style it publishes. If you are uncertain please save yourself the time and download an issue of Kandy Magazine from one of our apps from the appstore.
- That being said, here are a few additional tips: we are no longer accepting models with excessive piercings (nose, lip, eyebrow, etc.), we are not interested in plus size models, minimal tattos are ok.
- Here is the photography style – 90’s to early 00’s PLAYBOY (non nude), MAXIM, STUFF, FHM. If you do not know what that is please use Duck Duck Go to look it online. They provide the most accurate results.