Release Date: Beginning February 17, 2015
Rating: “M” for Mature
Genre: Survival Horror
Platform: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC
Pricing: $5.99 per episode, $24.99 Complete Season, $39.99 Retail Disc
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bio-terrorism organization Terra Save. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end.
Headed for the remote prison island in search of his missing daughter, Barry Burton meets brand new character Natalia Korda, a little girl who has a strange power that allows her to sense enemies and hidden items. Barry and Natalia will need to uncover clues as they fight to survive and their journey will lead them to terrifying encounters with two brand new enemies: The Rotten and The Revenant.
Evolving the episodic chapter set-up of the original Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil Revelations 2 will initially release as a weekly series of episodic downloads beginning on February 17, 2015. A digital download option of the Complete Season will also be available as it rolls out, and a retail disc version will arrive on March 10, 2015 when the final episode releases. Each episode in Resident Evil Revelations 2 includes Raid mode content and two full playable scenarios focused on the previously announced Claire and Moira campaign and the newly confirmed Barry and Natalia story line.
• Survival horror returns – A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles in the form of weekly episodic downloads, a digital Complete Season and retail disc.
• Experience the horror event of the season – Each weekly episode will feature hours of terrifying game play and dramatic cliffhangers to leave players eagerly anticipating the next twist in the gripping horror story.
• Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star – Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
• Barry is back! – Fan favorite and classic S.T.A.R.S. member Barry Burton will be returning, as he searches for his missing daughter who is trapped on a remote prison island.
• Evil is watching – Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
• New enemy types – The Rotten have bones that are visible through their bodies and stop at nothing to hunt down the living, and the horrific Revenant are formed from parts of human beings sewn together.
• Assistive co-op play – Players will need to switch between the two characters (Claire/Moira, Barry/Natalia) to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.