THIS PAGE AND ALL SUBSIDIARY PAGES (THIS SITE) ARE THE PROPERTY OF KANDY ENTERPRISES LLC
BY ACCESSING THIS SITE , YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
1. Copyright and Trademark: The material on this Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks are the copyrighted or trademarked property of the Company or such other Owner as stated thereon. The material may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works from, broadcast or circulate any such material in any manner whatsoever without the written permission of the Company or Owner.
2. Complete Waiver and Disclaimer of Liability: YOU ACCESS AND USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Company, its employees, agents, directors, owners, affiliates, representatives, corporate successors or licensors, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, general, aggravated, punitive or similar or other damages arising out of statements appearing on or your use of this Site or any action or statement in response to material posted on this Site. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST the Company, its employees, agents, directors, owners, affiliates, representatives, corporate successors and licensors, however arising, from your use of this Site or any statement or information appearing on this Site. In particular but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, The Company does not control, verify or endorse any statements, facts or opinions posted on this Site by users or the contents of any site linked to this Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content posted on this Site are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content.
3. This site may contain links to Websites operated by parties other than the Company. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Company does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their contents. The Company’s inclusion of links to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators.
4. The information, software, products, and services included on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Company and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this Site at any time. Advice received via this Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
5. The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Site is offered. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph
6. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of, and by the courts of Las Vegas, Nevada USA and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Site.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this web site, you consent to this transfer.